Sunday 7 March 2010

Lucy : "FUNNY LOOKS"


Melissa Suffield has insisted that she is nothing like her EastEnders character Lucy Beale...



The 17-year-old explained that she enjoys playing Lucy in the soap but sometimes gets "funny looks" when she is in public.
"I love playing her," she told the Daily Star. "I just wish people didn't think I was like her in real life because I'm not. I've still got the same friends I've had since I was little so I have been able to stay pretty grounded.
"But when I'm out and about I do get funny looks. I suppose it comes with the territory."
Suffield added that she is excited about her new pregnancy plot, explaining: "When I was told that she was going to get pregnant I wondered how it would all turn out. They keep a lot of stuff from you so I'm really pleased with the direction they've decided to go.
"Obviously I'm sworn to secrecy about it all. But I hope that everyone enjoys watching the story unfold. It's another great storyline for me, something I can really get my teeth stuck into."

No comments:

Post a Comment