Sunday 16 May 2010

Liam: I Wasn't Axed


Liam Bergin has insisted he didn't get the chop from EastEnders.


The Irish actor, who plays dodgy dealer Danny Mitchell, wanted to clear up rumours he had been sacked by the soap's new executive producer Bryan Kirkwood.
He told Inside Soap: "I knew that this was the length of my contract from the beginning - there's always a possibility a contract may be extended, but with Danny, I never understood how that could happen; the con can't go on forever."
Liam - whose on-screen alter-ego is trying to con sister Roxy out of her money - added: "He was brought in to achieve something, and either he does or he doesn't. It's the end of the story."
He said viewers would be pleased with the ending, to air this summer.
"I've had my final scripts for about a month, and the conclusion is satisfying for me as an actor. I think it's the ending that the audience deserves," he explained. Another TV Mag Suggests That He Gets Killed, By One Of His Sisters, Another Says That He Try's To Seduce Roxy! 

2 comments:

  1. I said he wasnt axed on the thing about who was axed!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive