Thursday 20 May 2010

Stacey: BSA Shock!




Actress Lacey Turner As Admitted She Didn't Expect to Win At The BSA's 2010...



EastEnders star Lacey Turner has admitted that she "can't believe" she won two prizes at the British Soap Awards.

The Walford favourite scooped the 'Best Actress' prize at the 
ceremony earlier this month and also walked home with the 'Best Dramatic Performance' gong.

Turner's triumphs mean that she has now won 30 awards for her portrayal of Albert Square's Stacey Branning, since 2005.

Asked whether she had expected to receive her latest accolades, the 22-year-old replied: "No, I don't ever expect them as everyone who is up for these awards are really talented so you never know who is going to get them.

"Being nominated is an award in itself but I can't believe that I was fortunate [enough] to win two awards."

Turner 
announced last month that she is to bow out from her role as Stacey later this year in order to pursue new projects.

She added: "I will be at 
EastEnders for a while yet. I haven't got anything lined up just yet but I'm excited to see what comes next."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive