Thursday 27 May 2010

Zoe: No Return

Former EastEnders star Michelle Ryan has poured cold water over claims that she could return to the soap.
Last month, a tabloid newspaper reported that Ryan had been persuaded to reprise her role as Zoe Slater for a storyline tying in with the comeback of her screen mum Kat (Jessie Wallace).

However, asked by PA whether such a move would appeal to her, Ryan replied: "No, [it's] not for me."

Reflecting on her time with the Walford serial, she continued: "It's like a five-year intense apprenticeship and then you get to go out and try different things."

Despite ruling out a return, Ryan revealed that she has heard good things about the programme's current form. She said: "I never watched it while I was in it but I hear it's great now and I hear the live episode was amazing."

The 26-year-old previously vowed to carry on "progressing" in the industry by "jumping from job to job".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive